A University of Santo Tomas graduate tops the 1,117 who passed the July 2012 Pharmacist Licensure Examination.
The Professional Regulation Commission on Thursday announced the results of the examination, which was given by PRC’s Board of Pharmacy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao this July 2012.
A total of 1,117 of the 1,770 examinees passed the examination with six in the Top-10 coming from UST.
Those in the Top-10 are:
1. Heidi Rose Censon Tanjueco (University of Santo Tomas) with a score of 91.63;
2. Rafael Paolo Cunanan Salimo (UST), 91.42
3. Josept Mari Sales Poblete (University of the Philippines-Manila), 91.32
4. Vien Christian Lim Lansangan (UST), 91.05
5. Kimberly Ann Dizon Gania (Centro Escolar University-Malolos), 90.25
6. Priya Ballagan (UST), 90.05
7. Generose Lim Go (University of San Carlos), 90.00
8. Ludy Mae Lee Ang (UST), 89.90
9. Ma. Fatima Julienne Litonjua Tabbada (UST), 89.88
10. Lloyd Aldren CAbili Reyes (CEU-Malolos), 89.75
For the complete list of passers, please click on this link.
— LBG, GMA News